This 3 bedroom 2 bath home, located at 338 Hawtorne Drive in Brevard NC, offers a 1 car garage on the main level as well on street parking but the owner also made a large off street parking area that is large enough for RV parking or any over sized vehicles.
One thing you will notice right away is the beautiful mature landscaping and well established beautiful lawn. Your also going to enjoy the meticulously installed flagstone patio and large deck.
The home offers several updates and the interior has new paint with a modern color scheme. You are really going to enjoy the fireplace and well designed spacious kitchen.
As you enter your new home the first thing you will notice is the gorgeous hard wood and tile floors
When we talk about Real Estate the first thing that usually comes up is the location and the location couldn't be any better. The home is about 100 yards from the Brevard City bike path and you can take that path to Pisgah Forest Elementary School, Brevard Middle School or a short walk to the City of Brevard sport complex or Recreation department gym or take the path to down town Brevard.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator
- Apxhtd Sqft: 1200-1382
- Basement And Foundation: Bas Partial Unfinished
- Bedroom 3 Size: 7.78 X 8.74
- Bonus Room Size: Patio 20 X 11.5
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Drive: Paved
- Exterior Features: Deck(S), Satellite Dish, Some Storm Doors
- Family Room Size: 17.26 X 11.22
- Floors: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Interior Features: Built-Ins, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(S), Fireplace - Gas Unvented, Fireplace - Wood, Formal Dinin
- Kitchen Size: 10 X 11
- Living Room Size: 14.46 X 17.29
- Lot Description: Level, Trees
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 12.42 X 11.41
- Other Room 1 Size: Deck 18.5 X 12
- Porch: Back, Front
- Roofing: Architectural Shingle
- Sewer: Community, Septic
- Sq Ft Level 1: 1317
- State Rd Y/N: Yes
- Street Type: Paved
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: City
- Zoning: R-2
- Garage: Garage Sgl Main
- Basement: Yes, See Basement/Foundation
- Subdivision: Pisgah Heights
- Style: 1 Story w/basement
Brevard NC Real Estate - Listing Solutions by Jason Jacques
Looking for a new home in Brevard? Are you planning to sell your home in Transylvania County? My name is Jason Jacques and I am the Broker-Owner of Exit Mountain Realty and my team offers the best marketing solutions in town. Our agents are knowledgeable, experienced, and committed to producing results for you. (828) 553-0193 - or (828) 348-8056.